1. MD/Ph.D. or equivalent degrees in medicine, or life-science related areas.
2. Minimum of 8 years’ experience in conducting clinical trials.
3. Depth of insight of the entire drug R&D process. Familiar with FDA and CFDA rules and regulations.
1. Provide scientific leadership in clinical development including trial design and management according to China Good Clinical Practice (cGCP), ICH-GCP and other relevant clinical research guidelines.
2. Contribute to clinical development strategy by providing medical input for portfolio management, project development, and licensing in/out opportunities.
3. Ensure effective collaborations with investigators, ethics committees, clinical research networks, patient groups and, as required, local health authorities, in compliance with company policies and country legislation.
4. Team and budget management.